Monday, December 29, 2008

Norma Wilson Original Oil Llama Animal Portrait Art


Pretty Llama Girl!


6" by 12" original oil on wrap around canvas with sides painted.


Happy Holidays! I have been taking a bit of time off to enjoy family and the festivities. I have worked on a couple of commissioned pieces but this is my first post in a week or so. Hope you had a great time over the holiday season. I can't believe it is almost the new year! It has been a good year and I have had a wonderful time with my three sons all under one roof and visiting friends and girl friends. I made two big pots of chili...one beef and one turkey. There have been a lot of football games on downstairs. I took time out to watch Mamma Mia with my son Patrick, and his girlfriend, Tessa. We might go see the new Brad Pitt movie in the next couple of days.

I will need to get lots of time in at my easel in the next week as I will be in an upcoming show at Norfolk Collegiate soon. There is also a show at the Artists Gallery called the Fabulous Forgeries that I'd love to do.....yikes. Well, thanks for checking in!
Click to Bid!

No comments: