Thursday, May 28, 2009

English Robin



English Robin

Another beautiful day with lots of sun and a lovely breeze blowing. I had lots of errands to run with getting my car inspected on the top of the list. It only needed a light bulb replaced but an oil change and rear axle something or other was highly recomended. Of course, I did it and there is another problem that needs to be looked at in the near future.! Sometimes the idea of just going places on horseback sounds kind of appealing!
Tomorrow I teach down at Harbor's Edge and I always look forward to my time there. I'll be busy working on new paintings to take up to Richmond next week over the weekend but I hope to go to a concert with a friend on Saturday at the beach. I hope you like this little bird with it's bright color. I started working on e blue crab tonight but I think it needs another day to look at it and do some tweeking. Enjoy the weekend! This piece is available for 70 plus 4.50 shipping and handling.

No comments: