Sunday, May 24, 2009

One Little Pig


One Little Pig

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

I have been having a relaxing weekend and didn't plan on posting but at the last minute decided to post this little pig which I did this past weekend as a commission for a client in Canada. She is doing a series of three farm animals on her fireplace mantle and this little guy is one of them. The other is a cow and another was a rooster head. I enjoyed doing this little guy and really like his face. He makes me smile.
Andrew had some of his friends over this weekend and they all went to the beach. Today has been a little overcast but still nice. I plan to work a little and then get out and enjoy some of it! I will be working on a newsletter this coming week using Constant Contact. I had used it last year and stopped and decided it was worth starting up again. They have great looking templates and people to help you learn how to use them! I will let you know how it goes! If you would like to sign up for it ahead of time, drop me a line!

No comments: