Thursday, May 21, 2009

Yellow Warbler Perched


Yellow Warbler Perched

6" by 6" original oil on gallery wrap canvas with 1 and a half inch sides painted.

Sometimes a painting just seems to paint itself and this was one of them. It was a joy to paint and I am really pleased with the colors and the feel of the piece. Birds bring so much joy to so many and delight with their energy and color. Hope viewing this little warbler brings delight to you! Do you believe it is the weekend again?? And a holiday one at that! Hope you have something fun planned. I hope to be going to a movie with friends and perhaps to the beach. The weather today was gorgeous. Andrew mowed the lawn and edged so I hope to pull some weeds tomorrow and fertilize the roses. My new garden that Lena and I planted is looking beautiful! I will have to post a picture on my blog after I do some weeding. I have been growing some herbs and tomato plants that a friend gave me. They have been loving all the rain. Well enjoy the weekend! This piece is available for 70.00 plus 4.50 shipping and handling. Click on the Buy It Now Button below.






No comments: