Sunday, March 07, 2010

Norma Wilson Original Oil Sunflower Bouquet Floral Still Life Art


Sunflowers Aglow Stage 1

14" by 18" original oil on wrap around canvas with sides painted

Today was a day filled with many activities but not as much time in my studio as I had hoped so this painting is going to be completed in stages. I decided to photograph the progress rather than not posting again! I sure have had a lot going on lately and have an exciting trip planned for a few days this week to celebrate my birthday and to see Michael Buble in concert so I will not post again until Friday unless I have time tomorrow evening. The sunflowers will have to wait to be finished to completion. If you are interested in purchase information on any of my works, contact me at normasart@cox.net. I will have my blackberry with me while away.
I have been in a bit of a funk painting wise....I know other artists can relate so if anyone has any suggestions or painting inspiration ideas...please drop me a line. I am hoping my time away will give me new perspective and you never know.....maybe I will be painting Michael Buble! Tha's not a bad idea.....

No comments: