Sunday, March 28, 2010

Norma Wilson Original Oil White Charolais Cow Cattle Painting Art SOLD

White Charolais Cow Draws Near  SOLD

O Ireland isn't it grand you look--
Like a bride in her rich adornin?
And with all the pent-up love of my heart
I bid you the top o' the mornin!
John Locke "The Exile's Return"

Incredible and Unforgettable Ireland Show at London Square Gallery was a wonderful event on Saturday night with paintings from a group of my fellow artists and myself featured from a trip we made to Valentia Island. Thank you to Scott London for doing such a tremendous job of organizing the show and making it such a gala event for us all to enjoy! It was great to see all of you and to get a chance to visit and share my latest work. The show will be hanging through April 30th so if you missed the opening there is still time to to stop by London Square Gallery at 4410 Colley Avenue in Norfolk. I will be adding a link tomorrow of a few pictures from that night. The painting featured today is sold but if you are interested in having me do a commissioned piece or like any of the other paintings listed in my online gallery, contact me at normasart@cox.net.

No comments: