SOLDSavannah Buggy Ride
- 6" by 6" original oil on artist's board. This is another painting from my series of paintings from my trip to Savannah. It was such a delightful trip with so much to see and the trolleys and horse and carriages everywhere. I loved to hear the horses going clopety clop outside the bedroom window.
- Today was a busy day working on my blog and teaching at Harbor's Edge. I added to new pages to my blog. They are both a work in progress but it is a start anyway. The comments are just a few that I had bookmarked and the available paintings has a link to my web site where I have most of my available pieces and I will add the rest tomorrow. I also did some updating of my web site.
- I am to think each day of anything new I have learned to share and one tip is for artists. I learned that you can clean brushes with vegetable oil! I am planning to travel again in a couple of weeks on a plane and did not want to search for my turpenoid natural that I usually use so this will come in handy. If you have anything new you would like to share...please comment below this link.
- This weekend I will be working on my newsletter. If you haven't already subscribed to it you can do it at my web site link above! Hope you have a wonderful, relaxing time this weekend and do something fun!
- There are 3 ways you can make a real difference on this blog: 1. Tell a friend. Share the link to this site with just one other person. 2. Post your thoughts in the comment section. 3. Email any questions or suggestions to me atmailto:firstname.lastname@example.org. My blog: http://www.normasdailypaintings.blogspot.com/
- My website: http://www.normawilsonfineart.com/
- Thank you!