Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Chestnut Beauty


4" by 6"
original oil on paper
comes with double mat that makes the total size 8" by 10"
SOLD
Contact me for purchase information.

Busy day today back from a three day trip up to Pennsylvania to see my two Aunts.  One is 91 and the other is 94!  I met my sister and we also spent time with several of our cousins that we don't get to see nearly enough!  It was a great visit and we laughed so hard and reminisced about years gone by...
Today I was dragging a bit.  Not sure why driving in the car for hours can be so exhausting but it is!  My friends, Adele, and Claudia came over to paint with me and that is always great fun.  We also walked around my little garden and shared ideas for future plantings.  I am really enjoying these paintings on paper.  I am also loving painting horses!  Hope you have a great day!  


There are 3 ways you can make a real difference on this blog: 1. Tell a friend. Share the link to this site with just one other person. 2. Post your thoughts in the comment section. 3. Email any questions or suggestions to me at normasart@cox.net. My blog: http://normasdailypaintings.blogspot.com. My website: http://www.normawilsonfineart.com

No comments: