Saturday, July 23, 2011

Please Don't Eat The Poppies!

He who works with his hands is a laborer. He who works with his hands and his head is a craftsman. He who works with his hands and his head and his heart is an artist.
St Fancis of Assisi


 Please Don't Eat The Poppies!
4" by 6" original oil on multi-media board
Comes with double mat that is 8" by 10"

$95.


I'm still here! Hope you are too and have not thought I fell off the blogosphere!  I think that is a word.  Since my epiphany that I could no longer wait to move to the beach and start the rest of my life....I have been in a bit of a self inflicted tailspin.  It has been both scary and thrilling to begin the ball rolling and start searching for a new place.  I have also been putting things on craigslist and donating to the Salvation Army and still throwing stuff out!  I am so glad that I started this purging process last year.  It is a long one after 26 years of raising children.  My oldest son, Patrick had his 26th birthday yesterday! Yikes...how did that happen!  I hope your weekend is a great one filled with summer fun and some rest!  We just had a really awesome thunderstorm so I hope things will be a wee bit cooler!  Take care and thanks so much for stopping by!  I will keep you posted on any beachy developments!
I am sure there will be lots of new inspiration for new paintings!

No comments: