Monday, October 31, 2011

All Ears!

All Ears!
6" by 8" original oil on wrap around canvas
Contact me for more information!

I just had to do a study of this dog when I saw her.  She certainly has those ears standing at attention!  What a cutie.  I so enjoy painting animals of any kind and love their innocent spirits.  Since our move last month and the passing of our fifteen year old kitty, Bailee and I have been bonding even more and she has been getting quite spoiled.  She wants to know where I am at all times and looks forward to our walks.  I can't imagine life without pets!  If you have a special pet you would like to have painted in oil or soft pastel, send me an email at normasart@cox.net and I will send you some more information.  I work from your photos.  Hope you had a great start to your week and I will be busy this week in my studio working on commissions and my daily paintings. 
I selected a winner of Beachscapes for my monthly drawing and I am wainting to hear back from them.  I will announce the winner tomorrow when it is confirmed! 



No comments: