Friday, October 14, 2011

Your Pet In Oil

Photobucket





"Animals are such agreeable friends - they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms." ~ George Elliott




Today, when I returned home from teaching in Norfolk, Bailee was doing the happy dance
and was just beside herself with joy...you just can't beat that kind of reception!  Our little kitty,
Rusty, passed away last month at the age of fifteen, and even though she didn't dance, she had
a way of pacing back and forth and shaking the tip of her tail that let me know that I was missed.
I miss her!
I love to paint...and I love to paint animals so if you have one you love and want me to capture
your precious pet in oil, I can do that by working from your pet's photograph.  They don't have
to sit while I paint and even if your pet has passed away, as long as your have a good picture, I
can do that too.  Just send me an email and I can get your more information.  Or give me a call.
Hope you have a fabulous weekend!  Give your pet a hug. :-)







No comments: