Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Norma Wilson Original Oil Black And White Cow Art


Tonight's post is a 22" by 28" original oil on gallery wrap canvas with 1 1/2 inch sides painted. It is currently on auction on ebay.


I REALLY love this cow and how soft she looks against the background. She is painted with a lot of paint and may take several days after end of auction to dry. White takes the longest to dry. I always welcome any questions about my paintings and listings and can always be reached at normasart@cox.net. Today was a great day today with time spent in Portsmouth getting a painting ready to ship. I enjoyed the walk around historic downtown on my way to the post office. It was another beautiful day. Then I came home to my Bailee and Brewsky who keep me good company as I paint in my home studio. Sean had a long day of orientation so he was late coming home for dinner. It always feel so good when we are all home together in the evening. I am working in my studio with the news of the Presidential campaign in the background. Andrew was playing his guitar and Sean was studying for his test tomorrow at the restuarant where he is working for the summer. Life is good. Hope all is well in your world. I appreciate your checking in with me. I love being part of the daily painters group and for the opportunity to be associated with such a group. I have met so many wonderful collectors as well! Nite.
Click to Bid!

No comments: