Sunday, August 10, 2008

Norma Wilson Original Oil Chickadee Up Close







6" by 6" original oil on wrap around canvas with sides painted.






Another busy weekend of family and time spent painting in my studio. My oldest, son, Patrick was home for the weekend and Friday night we had a big seafood dinner together cooked by my middle son, Sean. He is learning some really great things being a bachelor at college...how to cook! I taught on Friday at Harbor's Edge and as always, I loved it! We worked on a mixed media project that was really cool and reminded me of when I was a kid. We used crayons as part of it! Hope you weekend is going well.






I am loving these little birds! I have a beautiful screened porch and a couple of feeders in my yard. It is so relaxing to watch them out there and we have lots of these little chickadees!
Click to Bid!

No comments: