Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Sweet Little Plump Wren In My Garden





6" by 6" original oil on wrap around canvas with sides painted.


Hi Everyone,

Hope you are all having a great week. I have been having the best summer with my boys and animals and paint all over the place including my face and hair usually and sometimes even on the dogs. The other day I was vigorously shaking my jar of red paint when the top flew off and paint went everywhere....the carpet that used to be beige, the wicker chair, and tablecloth. My dream studio will eventually have a hard floor that can be wiped. Anyway, Brewsky was sharing in all the enthusiasm by standing close by with tail wagging and was caught in the crossfire. He had a small red patch for a few days until it wore off. It ia amazing how busy I have become with listing my paintings on eBay, working on commissions, and teaching. I love every minute of it and work every day to be more organized and efficient. It is definitely a work in progress. Thanks so much for all the wonderful e-mails, phone calls, and encouragement!
Click to Bid!

No comments: