Thursday, August 14, 2008

Norma Wilson Original Oil Red Speckled Rooster


12" by 12" original oil on wrap around canvas with sides painted.


This painting just shouts....rise and shine! I loved the colors of this rooster and all its colorful markings. It was a pleasure to paint and it makes me smile!


Brewsky, my grandpuppy, jumped up on me as I as working on my blog last night to give me a hug and I am now missing my H on my keyboard. Well, I have it....it's just no longer attached. :-0 In spite of all the chewed, broken, and missing food from this summer, I will miss him terribly when he and Sean go back to college. The leave on Tuesday next week. Bailee will miss him too. They have spent a lot of time wrestling with each other and just 'hangin out". It has been a busy week and tomorrow is my day to teach down at Harbor's Edge. I am going to make an omlet in the morning on my new GT Express that my Mom got me from an infomercial she was watching. She knows whatever I cook has to be quick AND easy. Well, take care and have an awesome Friday! It's the weekend!!!! Click to Bid!

No comments: