Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Norma Wilson Original Oil Male Chaffinch Bird Painting


Male Chaffinch Bird

6" by 6" original oil on gallery wrap canvas with sides painted.

It was really cold tonight at Andrew's soccer game. They lost. Next one is Thursday night. I did manage to do a painting today of a sweet little finch that is very common in Britain and around other parts of Europe. I loved his subtle color and markings and had fun painting him! Since my taxes are ready to go to the accountant and I am all caught up with errands, I should be able to spend much of my day in my studio tomorrow painting! Yeah! Hope your week going great. I want to share a quote with you that I found today. Denis Waitley:

Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace and gratitude.

No comments: